Follow Ups Post Followup Dark Side Forum
Re: need help with smoking
 Author: Joe August 6, 2009 at 21:03:42 
in reply to: need help with smoking posted by christy on August 6, 2009 at 14:14:33
    > Hi,
>
> My name is Christy. I am 28 years old and married. My husband has a smoking fetish really bad. He thinks about it all the time. He is always staring at women who are smoking, especially our neighbor that has to smoke on her front porch due her kids being sick or something. He stands in the kitchen looking out the door watching her smoke. I don't really have a problem with him staring though.
>
> My problem is is that I want to smoke for him. I know how happy it would make him for me to smoke, and I want some of his starring attention, or all of it if I can. I want to surprise him with being able to smoke and so have starting smoking behind his back while he's at work.
>
> We live with my parents and my dad smokes, plus my husbnad has no sense of smell, so he hasn't noticed that I've been smoking.
> I've been smoking for about 6 weeks now. I'm really trying hard to start, but I'm not having a lot of luck. I've been smoking 15-30 cigarettes a day, 5 or 6 days a week for the past 3-4 weeks. I inhale every drag, and still cough every bit of it out. It's so bad that I feel like I'm going to puke. I really wanna start smoking for my husband but I feel like I'm doing something wrong.
>
> Can anyone help me?

this is obviously not real, right? i mean, no-one in their right mind in the situation outlined would come to a board like this and post this. no-one would even be in that situation. 15-30 a day, seriously. if you're gonna post this crap, at least strive for some degree of realism. i hate the internet...

Follow Ups

Post Followup